Edendale Middle School
Read ALL information below!
Remaining Registration Dates
Monday August 13 - 8AM to 6PM
Tuesday August 14 - 8AM - 6PM
Monday August 20 - 9AM to 3PM
Tuesday August 21 - 9AM - 1PM
*Please come prepared by completing the Aeries parent portal data confirmation if your student attended school in our district last school year, an AeriesAIR New Enrollment Application if your child has NEVER attended an SLZUSD school.
WHAT DO I NEED FOR REGISTRATION?
All families must complete data confirmation in the Aeries Parent Portal before coming in for registration. Your email address is needed to create your account.
All families must bring in a signed data confirmation sheet, the signed technology and access packet, 2 proofs of residency , and a valid id. Proof of TDAP vaccination is required for all 7th graders.
Click here to download and print registration forms.
If your student attended a school within the San Lorenzo Unified School District when school ended in June 2018 and your student is a:
- Fifth grader who is starting 6th Grade in August,
- Eighth grader who is starting high school in August, and of course,
- Any student continuing for another year at the same school
... then your student is a returning student and you may complete most of your student's registration online; please click HERE to complete enrollment for your returning student.
Login to the Aeries Parent Portal, between August 1-September 30, using the email you provided to your student's school, and the password that was provided to you. (If you did not receive email, go to the login page, enter your email and click "forgot password." to set a new one.)
- Update and verify information in steps 1-3 information.
- Download and read the September packet information in step 4 (or download them from this page ahead of time). Print and sign the Signature Form. Bring to onsite registration.
- Give permissions and authorizations in step 5.
- Submit final confirmation in step 6.
- (optional) Select another student to repeat the process for other children in your family.
When you have completed all sections, please join us for walk through registration on August 13th in the Edendale Middle School Multipurpose Room (Cafeteria) to turn in the requested documentation for your household.
Note: All families must also bring in a signed data confirmation sheet, 2 proofs of residency , and a valid id. Proof of TDAP vaccination is required for all 7th graders.
(English Residency Verification click here / Spanish Residency Verification click here)