Edendale Middle School
A valid email address IS needed to begin and complete registration for all students.
If you have a continuing student, you may provide the school with your email via the following link:
There will be no hardcopy, paper options for enrollment this year at Edendale Middle School.
Enrolling New Students
New to San Lorenzo Unified School District?
You may use AeriesAIR to enroll students who will be new to the District (or left the District and need to enroll again).
Registration for Students Continuing in the District (2020-2021)
If your student was a San Lorenzo Unified School District student on May 29, 2020, they are a continuing student, also known as a returning student; this includes:
- fifth graders who are starting middle school,
- eighth graders who are starting high school, and
- any student continuing for another year at the same or a different SLZUSD school.
Step 1: Online Directions
Login to the Aeries Family Portal, between August 1-September 30, using your email on record and the password that was provided to you. (If you did not receive a reminder email, go to the login page and click "forgot password" and follow the prompts. If you are asked to provide an authorization code, DO NOT PROCEED! You must come to pre-registration.)
- Update and verify information in steps 1-3 information.
- Download and read the September packet information in step 4 by selecting each item link on the page, you must select each before you can move on to submit your data.
- Give permissions and authorizations in step 5.
- Submit final confirmation in step 6, bring in your documents to pre-registration.We are unable to provide photocopies of your documents during registration; all parents/guardians must print, and bring their own copies of the following items to accompany and complete each students' enrollment packet:
Inter-District Approved transfer documents (Can be obtained in Student Support)
- Optional but please review: Safety and Well-being forms in English | Spanish
- (optional) Select another student to repeat the process for other children in your family.
Please continue to check our website for walk-in registration dates.