Edendale Middle School
A valid email address IS needed to begin and complete registration for all students.
There will be no hardcopy, paper options for enrollment this year at Edendale Middle School.
Enrolling New Students
New to San Lorenzo Unified School District?
You may use AeriesAIR to enroll students who will be new to the District (or left the District and need to enroll again).
Registration for Students Continuing in the District (2019-20)
If you attended a school in San Lorenzo Unified School District in June 2019, you're a continuing student. This includes:
- fifth graders who are starting middle school in August,
- eighth graders who are starting high school, and
- any student continuing for another year at the same school.
Step 1: Online Directions
Login to the Aeries Family Portal, between August 1-September 30, using your email on record and the password that was provided to you. (If you did not receive a reminder email, go to the login page and click "forgot password" and follow the prompts. If you are asked to provide an authorization code, DO NOT PROCEED! You must come to pre-registration.)
- Update and verify information in steps 1-3 information.
- Download and read the September packet information in step 4 by selecting each item link on the page, you must select each before you can move on to submit your data.
- Give permissions and authorizations in step 5.
- Submit final confirmation in step 6, bring in your documents to pre-registration.We are unable to provide photocopies of your documents during registration; all parents/guardians must print, and bring their own copies of the following items to accompany and complete each students' enrollment packet:
Inter-District Approved transfer documentsOptional but please review: Safety and Well-being forms in English | Spanish
- (optional) Select another student to repeat the process for other children in your family.
Please read all the information above prior to attending any registration session.
Pre-registration: August 6th through August 8th from 10 am to 12 pm
- Parents/Guardians who did not receive a reminder email from Aeries.
- Families who have not confirmed their data via the Aeries Parent portal.
- Families who have never signed in to the Aeries Parent portal.
- Families who cannot access their Aeries Parent Portal.
- Families who have already completed Data Confirmation successfully and would like an invitation to Early-bird registration.
(by invite only; given during pre-registration):
Early-bird Registration: August 9th from 10 am to 12 pm or August 14th from 12 pm to 2 pm
Only invited families may attend Early-bird Registration, all other families may enroll their students during the final registration period.
(Wait times are expected to exceed 2.5 hours for any families who have not completed the pre-registration process, and for families who fail to bring necessary documentation.)
August 15th from 9 am to 12 pm
6th Grade Orientation will immediately follow the close of the 6th grade registration period.
August 16th from 9 am to 1 pm
August 16th from 9 am to 1 pm
Due to expected wait times, photocopies of your documents will not be provided; all parents/guardians must print, and bring their own copies to accompany and complete each students' enrollment packet.