The Edendale Counseling Department is committed to supporting the advancement of knowledge, skills, and attributes for all students so that they may achieve their true personal potential.
We understand there are many challenges during Middle School. You are NOT alone- we’re here for you!
- Brief individual counseling
- Small group counseling
- Conflict resolution
- Community circles
- Crisis counseling
- Progress checks
- Parent conferences
- Referral to community resources
Students can visit their counselor:
- During Nutrition Break by appointment
- During Lunch
- During with permission and pass
- After school until 3:30 or later by appointment
*If a counselor is unavailable when you come, please sign the Counseling clipboard in the office and a counselor will contact you as soon as possible.
Schedule changes will only be considered if:
- There is a safety concern
- There is a written parent request with administrator approval
- There is a teacher recommendation with administrator approval