California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS)
The CHKS is a modular, anonymous assessment recommended for students age 10 (grade 5) and above. It is focused on the five most important areas for guiding school and student improvement:
- student connectedness, learning engagement/motivation, and attendance;
- school climate, culture, and conditions;
- school safety, including violence perpetration and victimization/bullying;
- physical and mental well-being and social-emotional learning; and
- student supports, including resilience-promoting developmental factors (caring relationships, high expectations, and meaningful participation).
http://surveys.wested.org/csps/MA493AV Source: Click here to take