- A current EMS ID is required to checkoutmaterial. You must have an ID with you to check out material.
- There is a 5 book check out limit.
- General collection books have a 14 day check out period and can be renewed one time for an extended 14 day period if there is no hold on the book by another student.
Fines and Fees
- Damaged book fees start at $2. Severely damaged books will be charged replacement cost.
- Any material that is 2 months or more overdue will be charged to the student as if lost.
- Payment or fines can be worked off if there is a financial hardship. Student should talk to the library media technician and immediately set a date to work off the fine before the 2nd or 3rd notices are issued.
- Computers are available for student use before school, during break, and at lunch.
- Student may only check their School Loop and play Cool Math games.
- Going on unauthorized sites will result in loss of computer use.
- All checked out material is stamped inside the frotn cover with a due date. This is the student's notice of when teh material needs to be returned in order to avoid overdue notices.
- As a courtesy the library sends out bi-weekly overdue notices of books and unpaid fines.
- Notices are given to the student's language arts teacher, and students are responsible for taking care of returns and fines that week.
- If the student has not cleared by the 3rd notice, a detention is assigned.