Student Registration Information
ATTENTION 7TH GRADE FAMILIES
All incoming 7th graders will need to show proof that they have received a second varicella and T-DAP/DTP vaccinations (after their 7th birthday). For information on uploading documents to Aeries, please click here for English Instructions.
REGISTRATION DATA CONFIRMATION
If your child attended any San Lorenzo Elementary School at the end of 5th grade, they are considered a returning student as a 6th grader.
Linked below are detailed instructions with visuals for completing the Data Confirmation required for Registration.
- Log into the Aeries Family portal using your email on record. (If you do not know your password, go to the login page and click "forgot password" only English Instructions Spanish Instructions
- Update and verify information in steps 1-3 information.
- Download and read the September packet information in step 4
- Sign the Signature Form and upload it to Aeries.*
If you are unable to print or electronically sign the document site support will be available on Monday, August 16th
- Give permissions and authorizations in step 5.
- Click Finish and Submit for final confirmation in step 6.
Optional Select another student to repeat the process for other children in your family.
*Please click below for instructions on how to upload a document to Aeries.
New Student Enrollment Information
Step by Step Guide -
AIR Online Enrollment is designed to be user-friendly, but you may want to follow this step-by-step guide to help you along the way.
Enrolling a new student is a two-step process:
- Go to Aeries AIR Online Enrollment at to complete the enrollment form and authorizations.
- Do NOT type in all capital letters & add ALL contacts that you allow to have contact and/or pick up your child.
- Middle School Students: The school site will contact you to arrange for a verification appointment to complete the enrollment.